the beet is the most intense of vegetables.


Occasionally, I do t-shirt designs for friends because I am kind and generous. and, okay, for monetary compensation too.


Senior girls shirt for Kennewick High's Class of 2006. Their motto reads "As Good As it Gets".






I am a proud alumna of PNNL's Young Women in Science program. In loving memory of all the good times had by all at the lab, we decided to start an annual t-shirt tradition. I can't find the first one I helped design, but here's last year's:

note proper safety attire, like gloves, closed-toe shoes, and safety goggles.









Here's the design for this year. The girls wanted something Charlie's Angels-esque, so I came up with something remniscent of Tomb Raider. This year's shirts will be kelly green. I love kelly green. It's a great color.

the stabby thing she's wielding is not a knife. I took artistic license with a serological pipette. harhar. My biological in-jokes are hilarious!










And last but not least, I haven't forgotten about this picture! I'm about halfway done with the hair. I kept going back and forth between shading it too dark and then compensating by making it too bright and red.

Although I'm pretty pleased with how it's coming along, it's taking along a wiggish (as in, like a wig) quality. Like it should be on the head of another person. This coloring thing is hard.


IN OTHER NEWS: I WENT TO PORTLAND AND PURCHASED A PAIR OF ZEBRA-STRIPED CONVERSE. HAPPY!

Posted bySHELLY! at 11:57 PM  

1 comments:

Lewis said... August 25, 2007 at 10:42 PM  

So do you think I could get a medium-sized Young Women in Science shirt from this year? :-D

Post a Comment